Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Take a break at Breakwater Beach!

Monday, two of my brothers and I traveled a little ways south to Seaside, NJ for some much needed family fun. The weekend crowd was gone, the sun was shining, and we wanted to make a Splash! According to my little brother there was a good report card promotion ending on the last day of June, so we made it just in time! By showing your grades you would get in free with one paying adult. Its weird to think that Darren and I are the "adults" in this scenario when we are all siblings. Anyway, it only cost us $63 for all of us to have a fun filled day in the water park. 
We went in the kid area (above) and had a blast squirting everyone with water and dumping buckets of waters of those passing by... and they loved doing it to us! We went on tube rides that were singles and doubles, the lazy river called our name, more than once! We raced down a pumping slide on mats (I never won). We soaked up the sun and felt like we were away on vacation. I plan on going back again this summer and I hope you want to go too! I found a great deal on Groupon for Breakwater Beach, but unfortunately the time has run out on the offer. The Local section of Groupon has a deal for Jenkinson's right now, and may have a breakwater beach one again! Keep your eyes peeled, I know I will!



No comments:

Post a Comment