Monday, June 2, 2014

Explore Asbury!


Do you drive through a town but never stop to see what it has to offer?

I am guilty of it and you probably are too! I have been to Asbury, NJ only a handful of times in my life but I have driven past it and used it as a point of reference many times. Yesterday, when the weather was overcast and the temptation to stay in bed watching a Netflix marathon was high, I chose to Explore Asbury! 

Not knowing where in Asbury, I wanted to go or where to start I enlisted the help of true photo adventurers. My brother, Darren, and his girlfriend, Haley, travel the tri-state area capturing the beauty that our Earth has to offer. They shoot with Polaroid, film, and digital cameras, but the quality of photos that they capture with their iPhones' is phenomenal. Darren and Haley are well respected in the Instagram community and even held an insta-meet this past march. You can see how they captured Asbury by following them on Instagram; follow Darren @darrenerbe, and follow Haley@thesecondgleam

Below, is a look into how I captured Asbury! You can also follow me on Instagram @AdventuresBHgirl.  













No comments:

Post a Comment