Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day!

Sunday, June 15th was a day dedicated to awesome dad's everywhere! Many dad's opened cards that most likely had a tie or bow-tie on it and unwrapped gifts that came from their favorite hardware store. My Dad, feel under this category for sure! But, I also wanted to surprise my Dad with something special...

Many of you are probably familiar with the Milton Bradley, two-player game, Guess Who?


This red and blue guessing game has been in the game closet of my house, since I can remember. In recent years, Guess Who? has been collecting dust and frankly we don't find it to be challenging anymore... well that's how we felt before I decided it was time for an upgrade!

 I replaced the cards with picture of my brothers and me! There are Halloween costume pictures, beach pics, and candids! We made it a rule that you can't ask if the card you have is Sarah, Darren, Brian, or Christopher. These cards make the game more advanced by having more in the picture then the original game. There have also been really unique questions like, "Are you squinting to the right like Clint Eastwood?"

This remake of an older board game was fairly simple. For details on how I did it, comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment