Monday, June 2, 2014

June Core Challenge!

Do you want tighter abs?

Join Me! and 2.6 million others for the June Abs Challenge! (I know I'm a day late but the first two day workouts can be combined!)You may have seen your Facebook friends joining an event for a 30 Day Ab Challenge. This Facebook event was created by Robyn Gardner, a mom of eight, who needs motivation from others to follow through with work-out challenges. She started this challenge once before on her own but didn't see it through. Many women, including myself are more motivated to complete a goal, especially a fitness goal when I have the support of friends and/or family. My Mom and I are doing this challenge and we want you to join us! This challenge has 4 simple exercises: sit-ups, crunches, leg raises, and planks.You can join the FB event made my Robyn Gardner to be a part of the millions of people strengthening their core. The June Core Challenge is shown below, as well as, videos of how to do each exercise properly. I don't wait anyone getting hurt!


How To Do A Sit Up 

How To Do Crunches 

How To Do Leg Raises 

What Keeps You Motivated!?

No comments:

Post a Comment